martes, 31 de mayo de 2011

Segundo Dia: Orientación

I'm hoping to blog at least once per day,  but I gotta tell you... today's been a wee bit... blah. We've done paperwork, received our public transportation passes, our computer cards, gone over policies and just purchased cell phones (my number is 638-23-5227, just in case you're in Europe and wanna drop me a line - lol). We took placement tests and got our school schedule (Spanish Poetry and Spanish Art... or should I take Translation? I can't decide.)

Next up is one more presentation and then meeting our families. We each received a letter from our host mom. My family consists of a mom, dad and son (21) who say they like to play sports, hang out with friends and just chill out. They say they are extremely independent and look forward to making my stay fun. I'm nervous to meet them, but I'll update you as soon as I do!



Picture of the day? A uber attractive shot of my roomie, Megan, and myself while we were waiting for our families to arrive! EEK!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario