lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Day 49: Cupcake Valencia and Cine de Verano

Woke up, ate breakfast, went on another interminable tour

 
(interminable not because it lacked interesting information, but because everybody was either exhausted or hung over and it was just too damn hot for a two hour walking tour),



ditched the group to explore on my own, found horchata and a slice of pizza for 4 euro, bought agua de valencia, horchata chocolate and horchata soap for souvies for my fam(s) and met up with Danielle while at Cupcake Valencia where I got two mini cupcakes and an orange juice. I figured as long as I was in Valencia, I had to at least have some OJ, even if it may not be from there. Lol. Danielle and I walked back to the bus together - during which time I recounted the sound effects of my sordid tale of the scandals of the weekend - and soon it was bus time with Dave en route back home to Alcala! Oh, bus time with Dave. He's the best busmate you could ever hope for. Tee hee. ;)


Upon returning home I had dindin with the fam then gussied up in my new, uber cheap white skinny jeans from Zara to go to the Cine de Verano with L. They show movies on the weekends during the summer in the plaza de toros so it's a rather quaint setting. :) The sound was kinda crappy so I basically understood 5% of the Spanish in the movie, but I got the general gist and was just content to be reunited with the uber smiley and happy L after my weekend with "the group." Lol. ;) I also found another boingy thing in the park nearby and boinged back and forth til my heart was content. Haha.



Pithy update, but not too much to say.
XOXO
Jet-set Cupcake

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario