lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Day 50: Chill'n with the Fam ^_^

I fell asleep three times today during school. The last time I fell asleep during the 10 minute break in Ernesto's class and somehow did not wake up when class began again and nobody bothered to wake me up, either!! I suddenly sat up and realized we were half way through another poem and despite sitting in the very front seat of the class, not even Ernesto had bothered to bop me on the head to despertarme. Brother. >_<

I forgot that Business class had an extra hour this afternoon 'cause we have only an hour tomorrow morning. Brother. I was so in need of siesta (obviously) and yet couldn't have one because of BUSINESS class. Urg. I didn't get home 'til 4:15 but I got to walk home with Dave and that was great. :) We're gonna make movies tomorrow during our extra break 'cause of Business class. Yay.

I was excited to get home because I knew today I would be a homebody and hang with my fam all day long! Yay! ^_^ I <3 my fam again!! They giggle at me just as much as I giggle at them! They invited me to the Factory again and we had a hoot. I bought another Desigual skirt (shhhh... i can hear you judging me) 'cause it was only 15 euro and then found Pull & Bear bootcut jeans for 2,99 euro - haha. I think they look cute on my butt, but I had to get them just so I could call them my 2,99 euro jeans. HA. I also got Dave a present for his cumpleanos next week - cute!

After this we went to Corte Ingles, 'cause my madre needed to find a jacket for this elaborate outfit she's putting together for a big wedding in September. Jesus, Cruz and I went in earnest search of the jacket and found one, but not in the right size... but at least we know it exists, said Cruz. Haha. :)

Next it was home for dinner where they threw together a salad and fish tempura (omg yum) and ice cream. The three of us sat on the patio with the Agua de Valencia that I brought them all chilled and yummy and talked for hours. I told them about the scandals of the weekend and they giggled so much! Tee hee hee!!!

I like chilling with them all day a lot. I'm glad I got to live with them despite that week long hiccup. :) They invited me to Segovia for a day this weekend but I told them I was going on a random adventure and they thought that sounded cool.

I just Skyped Brazilian for the first time since I've been in Spain! His compy got stolen for the millionth time so he had no Skype but he got a new one in Paraguay last week and we talked for two minutes! It was exciting! Yay! ^_^

I need to clean my room. My padre said it's a "disastre" and he's right. When I come back from a trip I kinda tornado things around. Jeeze.

XOXO
Jet-set Cupcake

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario