domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

Day 21: The Two Cultured Girls and a Fiesta

Our last day in Asturias and Megan and I were the only two "cultured girls" who cared to take a historical tour of the city of Comillas in Cantabria rather than laze around on the beach pretending to tan for a few hours. We're THAT classy - lol. A few pics of our afternoon:

Statue in an old cemetery -- pretty sure this is the angel of death or something similar?
Megan getting her picture taken amidst the gorgeous hydrangeas.

Group picture of Danielle, Me, Megan and Cristina - our directors and us girls.

Camino de Santiago! I totally wrote an essay on this last semester! Sweet! It's the third biggest pilgrimage in the world!

My first, real life GAUDI! <3!! "Vicky, Christina Barcelona," anybody??

Fausto asked for a pic of the two "cultured girls." Hee hee.

The bus ride was long. I got bored. Hence, this photo.

Upon returning to Alcala, did I sleep? Did I rest my weary feet? Did I take a much needed shower? Of course not. I left straight for Torrejon to meet up with L and check out the big fair!!


It was a hoot and a half and it was hilarious to see rides I new well sprinkled with rides and games that screamed "You're in SPAIN, Bi*ch!!" For example - the bull ride which tries to throw you off to the beat of the music. It's hilarious to watch and I almost peed my pants watching the tiny kids get thrown from the bull and their moms and dads trying to grab them but falling off as well. Hee hee hee.


XOXO
Jet-set Cupcake

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario