miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

Day17: Prado & Lunar Eclipse

The excitement from today?! Had a poetry test, wasn't too bad (thanks to a certain study buddy). Went to the Prado after classes - had a hoot. I actually squealed when I saw some of the art work we've been studying in art history hanging on the wall in front of me! This is they way to study art - learn about it for two weeks and then take a thirty minute train ride to the museum in which the original actually lives!!

 
Andy & Me outside the Prado. *giggle*
For some reason my uber gay professor was being filmed and our art class had to be in the video, too. I snuck away to meet up to watch the lunar eclipse - a lunar eclipse that can be viewed everywhere EXCEPT North America - how sweet it is that?! We waited for a good two or three hours, studied for my art history test tomorrow, and then finally saw the moon start to peak out from the orangey darkness! It was pretty quaint and adorable. :oD We were on those little hills where you can overlook the whole city of Madrid and see the sun set in the mountains. Aww!! <3

Sun setting...
 ... setting ...
... sunset!

I have four hours to sleep. I do not know how this happens. I also forgot to eat anything but a chocolate croissant and a glass of orange juice today. Clearly I need to start sleeping and eating soon... Oopsies!!

More soon when I'm not exhausted and famished and supposed to be studying.

XOXO
Jet-set Cupcake

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario