domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

Day 27: Ridiculously *HOT* Saturday of Randomness

Saturday was a little bit of a hodgepodge of randomness... so a coherent blog post would not do the sporadic day justice. Instead, I shall merely post my favorite pictures from my Torrejon/Madrid adventure. :)

Guess what I found at the super huge grocery store?! That's right! A large jar of Garbanzo Beans and Caesar Dressing to drizzle all over them as I eat them straight from the jar with my large fork. Hell. Yes.


Admit it. This totally looks like Ghostwriter meets PacMan:



It's a bus that goes to the Madrid zoo! And guess what the Madrid zoo has?! Panda Bears! And guess what the zoo bus has all over it?! PANDA BEARS! (Pandas ARE Bears.) <3



It was cute little rest spot up until the sprinklers turned on... then it was just funny (and, yeah, okay, refreshing, too).



^_^ Too far from home to take a siesta, so improvisations had to occur...


This was a door (the kind they have at the entrances to all stores when they're closed -- it's kinda like a garage door - and are usually all sorts of graffittied) that was painted with a giant map of Madrid. How SWEET!!


Summer Shandy? Yes. That exists here. Only it's DELICIOUS and ADDICTING because the alcohol content is .9%. What a joke. Then again, it's about 2 euro for a six pack. ;) Drank up, peeps! ALSO... pesto was found. How much do I <3 pesto? A boat load. For this reason, I had pesto for two days in a row. Nom nom nom.


XOXO
Jet-set Cupcake

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario