miércoles, 8 de junio de 2011

Day Ten: Random Mini Madrid Excursion w/ Poetry Class

So, I admit that I wrote my blog for yesterday this afternoon... and thus I find myself rather unmotivated to write about today. I had a half day of school and used me free afternoon to finally find a folder for all of my papers. Agatha Ruiz de la Prada, of course. After lunch went to meet up with my poetry group to go to Madrid for a two hour tour - half of which I'd already seen with my CIEE group / last night. After going by some authors' old houses, a few of us had a drink before returning to Alcala. Yep. Nothing too exciting to report today. Here are the best pics of the day:

 

This graffiti is just SWEET. There's a series of four, but this is the biggest and coolest. I <3 Graffiti!!


Yep. The Church of Scientology of Spain. It's a HUGE building. Apparently Tom Cruise was there at its opening ceremony. SO WEIRD.


Pretty self-explanatory, I'd say... HAHA


This little boy was so cute and turned his head JUST in time for me to get him in the pic of the quaint little street! I'm thinking about submitting this to the study abroad photo contest...?


There was a church, the site where the first Don Quixote was printed and a sex shop/strip club all on the same block. Oh, Madrid.

I found a Panda Bear full of ice cream! ADORABLE!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario