domingo, 5 de junio de 2011

Zi 7: *fermecat*

 Um. I adore writing and usually am so full of words, but I gotta say, today left me pretty speechless. Truly.

I mean, okay, this was exactly what I asked the universe for -- but you know me, it always feels like a genie showed up in the middle of the night and left me a present wrapped up in a bright pink and chartreuse bow and left it in the most unexpected place for me to find in the morning.

Like the little boy in the back of his dad's car after his high off of dental work anesthesia, I have to ask: "Is this real life?"

A tiny section of the Berlin Wall and the uber red backpack ;) !

After a cute little lunch on the back patio with mi familia, I got all dressed up in my new Desigual (omg <3) skirt and ventured a few train stations away to meet a certain girl. As it turned out, L wasn't a murderer and I'm still alive. What a relief, hey?! When I met up with her she asked if I'd given mi familia her name and number just in case I never returned home. I gotta say this wasn't exactly something that put me at ease having known the girl for about three minutes, but when she told me that one girl had gone so far as to ask for her passport number, all I could do was giggle and realize the only thing in danger was my kegel muscles, which were in for quite a work out (why oh why must I be THAT girl who wizzes her pants when she laughs too hard? brother).

I'm American and thus will post a pic without the subject's permission cuz I'm just that poor-mannered. ;)

We spent the afternoon/evening strolling through Parque Europa -- a bit like Epcot, but minus the rides, food and shops and plus mini versions of important European architecture. If I thought I had the words to describe how awesome it was, I wouldn't mind pulling an all-nighter to write all of it down, but the simple fact is, nothing I write could give the day justice. It was one of those kinds of days. <3 I've been sitting at the computer for hours trying to think of words... but they're not coming. Those four hours were just... the best.

Mini Trevi Fountain made complete with wishes made with euro coins! :)

As I sat smiling like a dumbo, a girl on my bus ride home complimented my Desigual skirt! It made me so happy! I told her I'd just purchased it yesterday and she said it was a "Great Buy!" Awww!! <3 Adorable! When I got home my madre gave me left over food (apparently I missed dinner - hahahaha - no note needed, L! (; ) and  we watched Wicker Man together. I love when they pause movies when I'm clearly lost because everything's in Spanish/I got home when they were in the middle of the movie and I need to be caught up. I actually understood everything that I watched and their whole summary of what I'd missed. I swear my Spanish is gettting a little better!!

Tiny Eiffel Tower and my cute outfit! :oP

Basically all I can do is listen to Taylor Swift on repeat and talk to Ivan about everything until he probably wishes I would just shut up already (Thanks, Ivan <3). I feel like I'm in high school. I feel like there are days in life where all of my reading and writing and staying up late and pondering life and shifting perspectives and painting and dancing and taking a day to hide under the covers pays off. This whole week led up to how blithe I was today. <3

^_^
<3

My collection thus far of Very Spanish Things sitting on my desk. :o)

"All I can say is it was enchanting to meet you."

Night night <3
Jet-set Cupcake

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario