jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

Day #4: ZZZzzzzzzzzz

I've realized the time difference is a little tricky. Just as I'm going to bed, people are on their lunch breaks, so I stay up and talk to them and forget I need to go to bed. Then, just as I wake up, Americans are going to bed so they can talk for a little while and I have to get ready to catch the bus and go to school. >_< Somewhere in this time zone difference I've managed to lose enough sleep that I was too exhausted to pay attention much in classes today. For this reason, it's SIESTA time in a few minutes. YAY.

Cristina uploaded this picture to our CIEE facebook page. One has to wonder exactly WHAT is WRONG with me... and this picture continues to beg that very same question. In 90% of the group photos in which I appeared, this was about the exact face I was making... >_< I'm gonna have to blame a lack of sleep for this one, too.



I've learned that my hair hates Europe. It's unfortunate. It kinda is greasy and lays flat like a bowl of well-done pasta fell on my head. BLAH. I need to learn how to French braid my own hair and then I wouldn't have to worry about it, I suppose.

Megan and I might go out tonight with some people... I'm looking forward to that! ^_^ Perhaps while I'm out I'll mail the 10 post cards I wrote last night, too. Tomorrow it's off to Madrid for the day!! Hoping I'll get a chance to check of Chueca while I'm there after our group tour. Woohoo!!

Feliz siesta,
Jet-set Cupcake ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario