martes, 28 de junio de 2011

VISAS = bs on a stick.

WHY is there not a website in which you type in your country of origin, your country of travel and your reason for/duration of your journey and a little page of happiness pops out that gives you all the forms and crap you need with a big long check list to complete??

This visa stuff is serious BULLSHIT (sorry, but there's no way around cussing right now).

I need a FBI background check and to get that I need finger prints taken by an official finger printer in the USA. WTF? It then takes the FBI up to four months to process your request to send back a one sentence sheet that states I am not a criminal. THEN I have to send THAT to some international council of validating official documents. THIS takes up to three weeks. THEN I need to go to a doctor who verifies that I am not sick and I pay this doctor a million dollars. THEN I fill out all my VISA paperwork and have to GO to CHICAGO to submit it in PERSON (WHATTHEFUCK). THEN I wait up to TWO MONTHS for them to tell me okay, come back to CHICAGO because we have your visa ready for you.

I thought Brazil was bad, but to be honest, I got my passport in two weeks, got my visa in three days, AND they mailed it to me.

Fuck. Visas. I don't even know what to do. There's still a shot I can get mine in time, but I'm basically going to have to spend the 24 hours after my finals are complete tomorrow afternoon to figure out where to go, who to talk to, what I need, etc. etc. etc.

>_<
Seriously. I don't know where all this stress came from this week, but if Pride weren't on Saturday, you can be sure I'd be buying my ticket to some Mediterranean beaches and laying there til Monday.

WHERE DID MY SANGUINITY AND MOXIE GO.
F this, I'm taking a nap.
*flops into bed*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario